In an effort to keep our families/students safe and with the drastic increasing numbers within our region, we will be going into FULL remote learning on Friday February 19, 2021 for two weeks. (February 19th – March 5th). We anticipate that we will return to in-person learning on March 8th, 2021.
Your child(ren)’s teacher will be in touch with you a few times a week for any academic support and to make arrangements on delivery of remote learning packages. Students are expected to log in to Zoom lessons daily and to complete work sent home during this time.
Please take time to read some preventative measures to help keep your family safe and decrease the spreads of the COVID-19 virus.
- Wash your hands often and well – hot water, soap and a duration of at least 20
- seconds are the three critical steps (Singing the ABC’s a good time frame)
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your sleeve or tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects
- If you were tested because you had symptoms but were not contacted by NWHU, self-isolate until you have a negative test result.
From all our staff, please stay well and safe during this unusual time. If you have any questions
or concerns, please do hesitate to contact the school at (807) 548-4912
Wendy McPherson – Principal