Due to the rise in Covid-19 cases and the extended lockdown, we will be continuing with on-line learning for the week of January 11th – January 15th. This decision was not easy to make but was made out of concern for our families and surrounding communities. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the school as we are continually checking messages and answering the phone.
All teachers will continue to be in contact with each family and students during this time and all zoom session invites will remain the same. We thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Please take time to read some preventative measures to help keep your family safe and decrease the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Wash your hands often and well – hot water, soap and a duration of at least 20 seconds are the three critical steps (Singing the ABC’s a good time frame)
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your sleeve or tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Stay home if you or your child are sick
- If you were tested because you had symptoms but were not contacted by NWHU, self-isolate until you have a negative test result.
From all our staff, we ask you to stay well and safe during this unusual time. If you have any questions or concerns, please do hesitate to contact the school at (807) 548 4912.
(807) 548-4912 ext. 102