- Applications will be accepted continuously.
- QUALIFIED DAILY RATE: $250/day
- UNQUALIFIED DAILY RATE: $190/day
2022/2023 School Year
Required for casual replacement of permanent teaching staff.
Qualified substitute teachers are required to have a current Ontario College of Teachers certification. Unqualified individuals interested in substitute teaching may apply and be considered. An Ontario High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Interested candidates should include the names of three professional references in their application package. One must be a recent/immediate supervisor with authorization to be contacted under the terms of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Acts. A copy of the Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualifications must be attached, for qualified applicants. Recent graduates should include university transcripts and/or practicum teaching reports.
Kiizhik Education Corporation thanks all applicants for indicating their interest in this position,
however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.468.3908.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3P7
Apply Online For This Job